My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Sweet Poses!

Below are some sweet sweet poses taken together with my lil sis, Hebe.

Upon waking up each morning, I will walk over to Pooh room to look for my lil sister who will be slowly waking from her beauty sleep. Her smiles and yawn brighten up my morning. I would stay on to watch my sis having her bath before I left to take my school bus.

I'm such a good sister, will help my mummy to pick the clothes Or getting the required stuff (diapers / clothes) for Hebe. Sometimes, I help to feed her too by holding her milk bottle.

My face would light up whenever Mummy bring mei mei to wait for my return each evening. I would give her a big hug and kiss.


~ Lots of Love from Hayley to her Hebe ~




No comments: