My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Daddy, have you taken your dinner?

Sharing one of event taken place one of evening last week...


** a late evening while Mummy trying her utmost to tuck me to bed, I was busy tossing here and there, jumping on the bed, nearly drove her 'mad' with anger.

Then, Daddy returned home from work & walked into our room, to 'rescue' poor Mummy. Below is the conversation taken place.

Daddy : Darling, be good .. time to sleep
Hayley : I'm not tired..
Daddy: Good girl.. come Daddy tuck u to bed
Hayley paused and quieten .. deep in thought
Hayley : Daddy, u eat dinner yet?
Daddy : Not yet..
Hayley : Daddy, go and eat dinner. I sleep by myself.
Daddy: Really?
Hayley nodded ..

Soon after Daddy left the room, leaving Mummy and me in the room.. I quickly dozed off within 10 min and all by myself. Bravo!! I'm indeed a good girl, letting my hungry & tired Daddy had his dinner in peace. This is something that Daddy like to blog to remind me the next time.

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

oUr sWeeT nOv said...

ah..good girl..lil hayley.. :)