My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Orange Chiffon Cake

Mummy suddenly has a craving since yesterday...
Been craving for a taste of yummy fluffy Orange Chiffon Cake

Today late morn, we went to Begawan Solo & she intended to buy the cake from there. However, the staff told her that she need to preorder, collection in next 3 working days. So Mummy search her fav baking blog and chanced upon this recipe, decided to give it a try this evening.

Mummy had a great success with this receipe but with some modified measurement as the cake tin she has is small, about 14cm. We enjoy the cake a lot, now only left half of it. I love the cake too as it is soft & fluffy.




~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Chyun Tok Finne said...

wow.. looked yummy..you r good..

Shef said...

My stomach's growling and my sweet tooth is aching, I wanna some please. drooling at the yummy cake. :)