My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sleepyhead during Breakfast time

Hmmm.. guess who is the Sleepyhead?
Haa of course it is ME lah!

For past week, I been sleeping pretty late .. around 10pm plus and next day, poor Mummy got to drag me out of my slumberland at 7.20am, to dress me up in time for my school bus. We do not why I have quite a bout of energy these days. Maybe I like to spend more time with my parents as I know the evening time I had with them is too short and next morn, the time with them is too rush & busy.


Like this Sat morn, my parents & I have a filled day of sleep till I woke them up at 8am plus.. hee. Today, Mummy is preparing simple breakfast for us to eat in ...

Mummy prepared mini Pooh shaped sandwich spread with nutelle & a cup of ribena for my
breakfast. Share some of my sleepy pics while slowly devouring my breakfast!




~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: