My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Expensive haircut @ Junior League salon ..

Last Sunday after my JG class ended...
I quickly dashed into the back exit of Toy R Us..
where there is a hidden tiny salon especially for kids.
My parents has brought me to the place 2 weeks ago for haricut but that day too many ppls waiting for their turn and I kept saying "NO' to them and shaking my head.

Dunno why last week, I've the courage to go for haircut on my own without reminder from my parents. They were indeed surprised that I wanted a haircut that day when I went up to that hair stylist auntie and smile.

I was seated comfortable, watching the Mickey cartoon on the TV in front of me. Actually I admitted, I was a bit scared and unsure of how my new hairstyle will turn out to be.



This is my 2nd visit to a salon for haircut.. this time no crying and fussing. The 1st time to salon is at Sun Plaza where I keep crying throughout the process.

But this time, is my very expensive haircut for kid like me. The haircut cost $20!!!!! urghhhhhh! Anyway, my parents are pleased with my new hairdo, my hair is now shorter and much easier to maintain.


Will try to pose my latest pic on my new hairdo in my next posting!!


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

& I believe the haircut must be very nice. :) Look forward to your next posting!

My name is Ting Xuan said...

hmmm...looking fwd to see yr new hair style. No matter what, for me, I just simply luv to cut my hair.