My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, February 5, 2009

JG class together with Jerral!


~~LaLa~~LaLa~~!!!

Today, I've a makeup class, Chinese Playclub together with lil Jerral @ JG!

Sharing our happy pics below!
I even met Wu Lao Si whom I missed a lot since she has stopped teaching my Bilingual class.



Listening to teacher(s) instruction carefully on how to do our artwork(s).



Then our turn to play hard during our playtimes!
I'm playing happily on one of the toy cars.. hee.




the happy Jerral who indeed enjoys his class a lot!



Jerral loves playing toy cars as usual..
toys in form of cars, planes & trains are his favourite!





the 'artist' hard at work!!!



a pic of the artwork I've done today ~ a visit to VET ~



my artwork of a hat ~supposed to be a nurse's hat
the red stripe supposed to form a CROSS.. I'm trying to show off my creativity on this by pasting it differently.



~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: