My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine Day! (belated post)

In regards to our belated post ...
coz our PC broke down yesterday & Daddy is still in the midst of 'saving' it.

likes to apologise for lack of posting from tomor onwards maybe..
till our PC fully recover then.



My Happy Valentine Bento (Lunch set) ~#6
consists of transportation pasta, seafood tofu, steam fish with tomato & parmesan cheese in pooh furikake bottle



Yesterday noon, I had a trial class at JG for Edu-Drama (English) which is an 1 hr session (parent accompanied). Mummy specially prepared above bento for my lunch. During the class, I did enjoy myself too and it is indeed slightly different from my Bilingual class. Anyway, my parents found this class is much better as hoping I can learn more from older friends, to learn to express myself better & confident in front of others.

So after my class, Mummy has a long discussion with the front desk to change my current class to EduDrama starting from next wk onwards. On top of that, Daddy also agreed to sign me up for additional Chinese EduDrama class for next 4 lessons to see how I fare. Coz my current spoken vocab in Mandarin is quite limited.. so they hope I can brush up on my spoken Chinese as well as understanding.

So my class schedule for next SAT onwards will be changed to :
EduDrama (English) : 3pm - 4pm
EduDrama (Chinese) : 4pm - 5pm



Hope the timing will not clash with my napping time in the pm.
Mummy has put me on the waiting list for morn session for next term onwards. Hope there is a vacancy for me.



This is the artwork that I did in the trial class today!
My Valentine 'Heart' from me to my dearest parents!!!!


The main reason for prompting my parents to change my current class as they found that I too used to the routine of the lesson since I've been with the Playclub for 2.5 term. They strongly feel it is time for me to move up to Drama class & mixing with older kids.

Besides, the Bilingual class also has a change of teaching format this term, resulting in a bigger class with 17-18 students. There are few factors which my parents do not like., mainly is the noise pollution. Oops coz everytime during the class since day 1, there are 4 - 5 same kids who keep taking turn to cry and howl loudly. The crying usually last 1.5 hr out of 2hr lesson. This is very hard for the rest of the kiddos who are trying hard to focus and listen to what teacher are teaching.

We feel that if the kid persist in crying more than 15 min, the teacher should ask the parent nicely to bring the child out to settle him instead of disturbing the whole class. But everytime the teacher(s) did not do so. We feel somehow the teachers are too 'soft' & not as firm as teacher Pix & their teaching standard sort of 'dropped'.


P/S: My parents had also withdrawn me from my daily playgroup, TalentPlus since Feb onwards. The main reason is that I keep getting sick nearly every end of each wk. Guess my immunse system is not as strong as I look physically. Each time, my parent(s) ask me which school I prefer, I would say out aloud witout thinking, "Örchard school"!!! So that comes to their final decision to withdraw me from school.


A Happy Pic of my Loving Parents
Enjoying their Valentine Lunch at Waraku (their fav Jap restaurant)
after my class & I was napping away.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: