My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, January 26, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai (Moo Moo Year!)

GONG XI!! GONG XI !!
Happy MOO MOO Year !!!


... before we set off for our CNY house visiting, I'm snacking my cheese cubes happily while Daddy dearest captured my munching moments!


I must say that I indeed very good at posing even though I still munching my cheese.. Or shall I say it is my Daddy's photo skills which manage to capture my posy & happy moments.





A pic of my mommy in her retro red dress by FCUK, bought by Daddy!
Actually, she is looking for something in Gold col to wear this year to match Daddy's & my outfit. In the end, she spot this dress and like it a lot. Hee.





Daddy! are you ready??




Horray! Time for our turn to take family pics!



Camera!!! starts Rolling...
Took many pretty poses and Mummy decided to post all these to share ^_^




What do you think of our family poses??
Look at my pose in the last pic, acting "Cheeky" while Daddy giving a peck on Mummy's cheek!


Once again, wishing everyone a very happy & prosperous Chinese New Year.
May all the best health to everyone as well!




~Love from Happy Tan Family ~

3 comments:

Chyun Tok Finne said...

Happy CNY ... nice photos... nice dress indeed mamma... :)

Par said...

Cute family photos!
Happy New Year to your family and friends!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for sharing. Beautiful photos. Happy family. Happy New Year!!!
Miss u