My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, December 29, 2008

A new school to begins in 2009

2 more Days to countdown for a brand New Year in 2009..

Next Mon, 5th Jan'09..
I'm going to start my daily playgroup without my parent accompany.

This is a whole new experience for me
In fact, my mummy is more nervous than me.


Recently, I been sleeping late at night and waking late in morning.
Mummy start to panic and wonder how to 'tune' me back to the routine this week, to prepare for my school next week. I suddenly seems like a grown up child to her, the thought of me going to school everyday. Often she wonders, will I know how to fight for my 'rights' if I being bullied by other kids in school. I may look 'tough' but in fact I'm very cheerful, fun loving lil girl yet untaint by the 'real' world out there.

Anyway, wish me all the best for my new journey to the school.



My Winnie the Pooh collection
- Pooh school bag (given by my godparents), Pooh 2 tier layer lunchbox comes with complete utensil and lunch bag (given by Aunty Veron)

I'll be carrying this school bag to school next week.
Mummy will see how to prepare my snack / lunch bento using the pretty lunch boxes / creative usages she had.



Look at the lovely sets of FOOD PICKS that Daddy has spotted during their Daiso shopping trip last Sat evening. So cute, right? I can't wait to use them to pick my food too.


~Love From Happy Hayley ~

No comments: