My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Dinner Bento in Snoopy Lunchbox

My Dinner on Fri, 14 Dec'08.
Steam Eggs (tomatoes, brocoli & fish slices), Pan Fried Minced Chicken Patties coated in breadcumb & Hello Kitty shaped Konnyaku Jellies for Dessert


P/S: Mummy has whipped it up within 20 mins upon receiving sms from Daddy on his coming home, so she prepared and packed my bento for me to eat out together with them.


~ Kisses from Cheeky Hayley ~

3 comments:

Chyun Tok Finne said...

wow look yummy and nutrious..:D lucky hayley..

Jerral's Haven said...

hmmm Mommy.. me really stuck.. really clueless how to go about teaching Jerral to eat yummy food like what u have cook cos he simply does not like and think too lazy to chew big chunky meats.. gosh.. he's 20 months now.. and still will spit out any meat (unless its mince and v v small pc). I try giving him rice with mince meat.. also can not.. sigh.. dun really know how to go about training him.. worry.

Irene Gan said...

Hi Chyun and San,
tks for compliments..
these are real easy to prepare.
The jellies and patties are prepared beforehand. Onli need to pan fried the patties while steaming the egg.

San.. lately Hayley also been spitting out veggies and meats. Driving me crazy esp during feeding time. Dun know why. Coz she been chewing her veg n meats before. Maybe teething. I guess this is just a passing phrase, i wont give up and continue present attractive food to make her love her food more and more.

Maybe u can add corn flour to the thinly slice meat, to soften the texture for lil Jerral.