My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Lovely Sight of Daybreak

I been waking few times last night!
Keep tossing here and there, maybe due to warm humid heat!
In the middle of the night, poor Mummy keep smelling a nasty strench from my buttock. As she getting ready to check my diaper, I awoke & cry for milk! I indeed poo a lot. Upon finish drinking my milk, I poo again onto my clean diaper & this time is runny type. It even leaked & soiled my romper. I was made to go washroom & Mummy washed my buttock. Shortly after, we tried getting back to sleep.

About 1/2 hr later, I whinning and ask for milk again. Poor mummy got no choice, make some milk for me. I was being naughty indeed as I then refused drinking the milk & keep fussing for no reason. Mummy being angry with my change of mood, walked out of our room to her study room. The time is already 5 am..

She just sat there, surfing net just to kill time while waiting for me to calm down & back to slumberland on my own. As time tickles close to 6am, she turned & look out of the window for breather.
In just that moment, she has witness the beauty ~ crack of DAWN! .. cars & mrt train & people starting their day, repeat their daily cycle!




As of today, Mummy is shocked to realised that my current weight has increased to 13.2kg. No wonder, she found that I'm getting heavier and heavier for her to carry me. ^_^


~ Hugs n Kisses from Hayley ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear, is Hayley having stomachache?
This happened to Kirsten a long time ago too.
Hope u both are well.
Hugs
Aunty Swee

Jerral's Haven said...

oh dear mommy.. take care.. think lil' Hayley must be having some tummy ache..

nice pic taken ar.. i really miss SG v v much.. miss the life in SG and all my friend n relatives.. sigh...prob I am too used to the high rise building and the busy life style in SG.. still not getting use to the life in Aus. sigh