My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, November 10, 2008

Lesson 9, Term 4 @ JG

My Artwork of the Lesson today ~Silver Shiny Butterfly
Today, I learnt silver, (yin se) in class today.



Oops, I'm caught on camera! Drinking my milk in comfort of my stroller after my class. I'm so hungry... pls do not distrub me!



Did not nap after my milk feed coz I'm still hungry!!!! Munching all the balance raisins & puffy stars that Mummy brought along, in the train!



Haa.. my mouth full of puffy stars! How you want me to smile & pose in front of camera? I'm indeed hungry, guess I miss out having my breakfast today as I woke up late. After we reached our station, I & Mummy went to food court at Sun Plaza & shared a bowl of fish soup mee hoon! Yummy! Drool!!


~Lõve from Cheeky Hayley ~

1 comment:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

*pretty* butterfly artwork ~_*