My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pooh Bear Cake with Fresh Mango Whipped Cream

Look at below pics!!!
This time is an successful attempt!
My dear mummy re-baked another cake after her failed attempt.
This time is definitely a BIG success based on another recipe.




The finished product after baking
~ the smiling face of my fav Pooh Bear! ~



The cake is sliced in the middle, to fill up with fresh mango whipped cream that Mummy made herself from scratch! The cream is perfect with natural sweet aroma of the fresh mango. This is her 1st attempt making the whipped cream too. Next time, will add fresh mango slices into the cake, to perfect the look & taste!



such a pretty & cute cake - we really cant bear to cut & eat it!



Light up a candle !! Sing happy birthday song...




Haa just a rehearsal for me to practise my sing along song & blowing candle!.. for my upcoming celebration!


But the cake is quite small though yummy, we finished it up with my mama, gong-gong, godma Flo & mummy after our dinner. My mummy going to perfect the cake as she needs to present a pretty one to my Daddy this coming sat, to celebrate his birthday in advance since he is flying off to Rockhampton on Sun evening. Time is running out.. and she still needs to perfect a Pooh bear shaped Mango pudding tomor night for sat celebration.


~ Love from Cheeky Hayley ~

4 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

Great attempt! dont give up! it may just become your signature dish :)

Dominique Goh said...

Great Pooh Cake
so cute :)
Hayley must have really liked eating n looking at it.

Chyun Tok Finne said...

wow this one look like real man.. got a shock tot u hv hunted a bear head.. ha ha.. kidding.. nice one..!!

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

dear all,
tks for the positive remarks.
Actually, I like looking at the cake than eating. why?? Coz it simply looks too sweet n cute to be eaten.

dear aunty chyun,
reading yur remark, "Bear Head" really makes me & mommy burst out laughing!!! haa haa really cheer up our day! Muack ^_^