My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, October 6, 2008

4th Lesson, Term 4 | Mysterious Guest

Our lesson yesterday is learning number '4', [sì].

Below is the artwork that I've done.
I got to paste 4 lil birds and 4 eggs onto the paper.
Suppose all the eggs and lil birds are to be pasted onto the nest.. again I trying to show off my creative mind. I pasted one lil green bird onto the mother bird as though the Mummy bird is carrying her baby while flying. What do you think of my masterwork?





We are also thrilled to see someone familar during class today.
Want to make a guess??
*Hint Hint* OK .. watch closely in below video & see if you can SPOT the mysterious guest?










Have you spot the mysterious person?
Yes!!! It is my buddy, Vernice!
She has been transfered from Evans branch to Forum's & yesterday is her offical 1st lesson at Forum JG. Although we are in different studio, we are having the same teachers. I'm able to meet her during snack time, outdoor play & music & movement time. Next time, our parents can even meet up for lunch together after the class. We didn't join them for lunch yesterday coz Mummy is tired & her aim is to get us home soon.

* My parents are still considering hard if should let me continue at JG next term since I enjoy it so much despite of the steep fees.


The Sand Play station - Center of attraction of this week, outdoor play!
Look at the nos of toddies crowding around the station..
I'm caught having my fun of share too.



Also together with Vernice and some of my classmates crowding around the station



There my Buddy, the pretty & so girlie dainty pose




Our Buddy Pose!! Horray!


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

it's great to learn & play together with your buddy! so sweet together ^.*