My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2nd Make-Up Class at JG - Chinese PlayClub

This morning, I went to attend another make-up class at JG Forum.
This time is totally 2 hrs Chinese PlayClub.
During class today, I learnt number '4', (sì).


Surprising, the class is very small as there are only 4 students (1 is for trial and another one is me, for make-up). But the teachers to students ratio is 3 : 4 (consists my same teacher Zhang Mei, with 2 assistant teachers). The lesson is much better than the English PlayClub. But we realised that weekday PlayClub, we need to queue for our snacks during snack time.




Hands on doing one of the projects, with teacher's guidance.



A close-up of my project that I'm doing all by myself, using many different col markers, to dab the colors for the four birds



During the outdoor play, I were playing the toy scooter ride on happily



"DING DONG", pressing the door-bell of the playhouse




Voila!!! 2 projects that I've done today..
Project A : Coloring 4 birds who are sitting on a nest (I did it all by myself)
Project B : 4 stalks of flowers (though I used most of mummy's help to do this as I getting lazy by the time I did this after project A)



~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

lovely art-work! what cutey lil' colorful chicks Hayley had 'painted'... they must be very happy ones... ^.^ *pats*

Jerral's Haven said...

creative lil' hayley! v nice art work of the lil' chicks!

big hugz and muacks to u!!