My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1st lesson of Term 4 at JG


树袋熊 (shù dài xióng) - Koala Bear
(My artwork that I've done during class on Sun, 14 Sept'08)




Yippee!! Last Sun, I'm so happy to return back to Julia Gabriel, to begin my 1st day of class, Term 4. Today, we learnt 树袋熊 (during chinese class) and Letter, K for Koala Bear & Key (during english class).

Daddy also managed to came over in time, to take over 2nd half of the lesson from Mummy. Of course, I'm so thrilled to see him. Below are some happy snapshots taken during my mini outdoor play.


Happily playing the pretty kitchen set.. I love to do cooking these days.
This is my ideal kitchen set that I like to have, hope one day I can whip up real yummy meals for my loved ones!



After my class, we even went to the Crystal Jade Korean restaurant @ Ngee Ann building for lunch, to fill up our growling tummies.


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: