My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Visit from my Buddy!

My Buddy & family (Uncle Tim & Aunty Elaine) came over our place yesterday evening for a short visit, let us meet up and play. So nice of them to bring Vernice over.

I'm of course so happy to see her again..
Ever since we are in different class/venue, makes it hard for us to meet regularly. Sharing our happy pics taken together..




Looking on as Vernice tossing the big ball happily



Haa.. I'm already dressed in my pajamas & looks a bit sleepy in this pose as the clock is ticking close to my bedtime




There my buddy, Vernice who has grown taller & getting prettier with her big expressive eyes as day goes by..


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: