My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy National Day | Red Outfit



Happy 43rd Birthday, Singapore!!!

To celebrate this special day, Mummy dressed me up in this new & pretty red dress which she bought about 2 months ago. It is meant for me to wear during C.N.Y next year. Although it is sz 4T, we think there is a problem with the sizing as it fits me so well now. Better start wearing it now .. or else the length of dress will be too short for me by next year.

Presenting my happy snapshots in the pretty outfit, walking over to my Mama's place for steamboat lunch. ^_^



This is me in my pretty outfit, standing against the wall per mummy's stern instruction. Don't I look kawaii like a japanese student in this bright red outfit?




Uhmm.. r u trying to spot my panty or my sexy thighs? *wink*



Climbing the stairs happily, heading towards Mama's block soon..



A Happy close up.. huff n puff while climbing the steps



During our way home in the afternoon, I rushed towards our playground & starting climbing up the stairs on my own.. Wow! Look at the steps are so steep but I'm so Brave & keep insisting climbing up on my own & very persistent! Haa




All on my own climbing onto the stairs.. preparing for the slide.
After a slide, we hurried home as the sky very dark and going to rain heavily soon.

P/S: I refused to nap at Mama's place for my pm nap.. so I ended up sleeping by 7.30pm. Din get to see the fireworks in the sky.


~ Love from Cheeky Hayley ~

3 comments:

average Joan said...

hayley really looks like a big kid in that red dress... :)

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

lil' red apple :) becareful when u climb up or down the stairs! dont hurry, watch your steps and take your time... Love U =)

My name is Ting Xuan said...

nice red dress Hayley has.