My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, July 14, 2008

Yummy Dinner - Pumpkin Soup with Mee Sua

Today afternoon around 1.30pm, Daddy left our home to catch his flight to Melbourne. He will be back this coming Sat early morn. Sob Sob.. I gonna miss him again though I've given a hard time to mummy the whole day.

Despite that, mummy enjoys experimenting new receipes for my yummy meal.

Ingredients required to make the soup base
1) Some finely cut local pumpkin, boiling water, 2 dried scallops & some finely cut chinese mushrooms, to stew together for about an hour (while mummy off to do her house chores)
2) Add some finely cut xiao bai cai, tomatoes minced chicken into the soup base
3) Drain the mee sua in hot water before adding to the soup base! Voila bon appetite!



Yummy Soup base being ready!



Yummy Pumpkin Soup with Mee Sua!



Guess what I'm doing all this while?? Look at below pic! I been lazing on their big bed & nearly dozed off while waiting for my meal to be ready. Last night, I slept at 10pm due to late nap in pm.. but I woke up at 7.30am this morn, nap only about 45 min in pm. I'm so grouchy & whining whole day.. no wonder it gets the nerve on mummy esp just now while feeding me the yummy dinner at 5pm.


After my hearty meal & mummy's dinner, we went for a walk walk for fresh air. I drank my milk at 6.45pm & asleep by 7.30pm. Hope tomor I wont be wakey so early.


~ Love from Grouchy Hayley ~

1 comment:

My name is Ting Xuan said...

wow, another yummy food wor.