My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Hello Kitty Craze!

A Happy Sunday !!!
Coz my Daddy finally has the time to accompany us for my JG class today. He has never seen the facilities or meet up with the teachers. He often heard of my fun-filled activities through Mummy's. However, once we stepped into Sembawang MRT station at 10.05am. Mummy received a phone call from JG, informing us that the class is cancelled as teacher Pix falls sick. Hence, we headed to Causeway Point & have Burger King breakfast again.

Today, I'm dressed in the pretty Hello Kitty tee & matched with my Kitty sling bag. Godma Flo sent me a parcel last week all the way from Norway to SGP. She is still in the midst enjoying her relaxing holidays in Norway. In the parcel, it contains the nice Hello Kitty tee & Kitty's art & craft apron.

We promised to show her the pics of me wearing the pretty tee & proudly presenting LOADS .. LOADS of my Pretty Vain Poses again.




My New & Pretty Hello Kitty Art & Craft Apron to protect my clothes when I'm doing paintwork


Proudly presenting the SuperModel of the day who is all dressed up but still looks sleepy



OK!! Lets' get the show going ...



To perk up my day, I need my carbo for my breakfast.
Eating a banana is the easiest way to crave my hunger.
(a pretty clip from Divasvibes, gives me a good hair-day)



Uhmm.. let me get my tee straight before the shooting start..







All my happy munching poses .. I really enjoy my banana!
If you look closely at my smiling expressions, do you agree that I'm looking more & more like Mummy's?? Well.. that is what my parents think the more they look at my pretty pics.





Final touch-up with my sweet BabyGuess pink cardi over the tee, I'm all geared up for my class later. With a happy smile, don't I look simply sweet and adorableeeee to resist??




Look closely the item I'm holding!
It is a Clarins lipgloss & belongs to my Mummy.. hee.
Maybe I should start off & inspire to be a Covergirl for an International cosmetic brand ...


P/S : Godma Flo, tks for yur pretty gifts and hope you enjoy viewing the pics as much as we've created for you.


~ Love from Sweetie Pie Hayley ~

1 comment:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

hihi sweetie Hayley :) u looked so grown-up with the tank-top teamed with jeans! Oh my! Hair is getting longer and thicker... *pretty pretty* ;> Thanks for all the photos... warms my heart when i see them all! *muacks*