My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, June 23, 2008

22nd June '08 - our mini family gathering

22nd June'08 ..
... Finally a mini family gathering with all my godma(s), godpapa & Jerral @ our home. It has been a while since our last gathering & we are glad that everyone takes time off their busy schedule to make it. We had some yummy dishes from 'golden pillow', steamed chicken wings & almond jelly and jap tibits etc.

Daddy also help us to shoot some nice photos for us too.

Below are some nice & unedited photos for my godpapa, godma(s) & Jerral for their sneak preview 1st.




Look at my tee!!! I was so happy wearing my 1st customized name tee esp designed & made by Godma San. I was supposed to be her model showcasing her masterworks but I keep moving around, unable to stay still. Godma, wanna to consider changing your in house model? Boo Boo!!!



Posing together with all godma(s), Jerral & mummy




After our hearty lunch, I started to get grouchy for my pm nap




Haa.. My 'ugly' crying face being captured on this group pic while crying for my nap.




I finally agreed to another group photo but in a sleepy pose.
I was finally whisked off for my pm nap after this pose.





My three pretty godma(s) who look so happy and youthful just like fairygodmothers being told in the story tales.




A group pic of my pretty godma(s) & mummy vs Sex & the City.
Haa but their characters are so far from the Sex & the City. Their friendship has indeed come so far as they have known one another since their poly times.






Awoke from my nap & we are both dressed in the piggy rompers to show off our small wriggle tails





Godsis & Godbro - cheesy pose




Our Jumping & Happy Pose!!!





Our Loving family pose captured by Godma ET





Posing together with Godpapa & Godma San and Jerral




Our Happy Group Photo





Another Happy Pose before we end the shooting !


P/S: Hi Godma(s), will pass you each a CD with all photos taken yesterday!! Just a sneak preview of the pics we've taken and hope you all will like it as much as we do! Muacks!


~ Love from Happy Tan Family ~

4 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

Thanks to Daddy Nic! truly a memorable afternoon :)

My name is Ting Xuan said...

Nice nice photos wor...all dress up in white theme.

Jerral's Haven said...

ya..v pro photo..like it v much..tks to daddy nic too! heehee

Chyun Tok Finne said...

WOW....u guys r like one big family... !!!not bad to hv a photographer hubby eh..:!!! nice photos..! CHEERS