My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Photos By BabyStudio aka Daddy Dearest

Below are some nice unedited photos taken by my Daddy dearest on last Sun. While he is setting up the studio ready for his customers coming in the afternoon, he couldn't resist taking some pics for me.


About BabyStudio.
Photography has been my daddy's passion for several years. Daddy started out doing some wedding and charity assignments, until my arrival switched his focus on babies & tots photography. He is a freelance photographer and the studio is located at our place. However rest assured that been freelance and a home-base studio does not compromise the quality of my daddy's photos as justified by his portfolio.

















P/S: after my photo shooting, mummy brought me to visit lil Jerral & my godparents. We had a wonderful time with them whole day. Tks Godpapa Gunny & Godma San for your time & lunch plus dinner treats. So nice to see my Jerral finally walking on his own. ^_^


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

6 comments:

My name is Ting Xuan said...

the smile is so lovely. Sure Hayley luv be the model for his daddy (a very gd photographer man...photograph well-taken) right? she got so many posture. hai...unlike tx...wanted to take her photos, she will never sit or stand or still.dun even mention posture.

isishui said...

wow... nice photos!! eh.. juz curious.. may i know the package price?? hehehe.. :P

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hi Mommy of TX,
tks for yur compliments.
Agreed that it is not an easy task for parents to take pics for us at this age esp we can run and do not keep still. The key points here are lotsa of patience & tips to keep me still & pose for photos. Hee

Hi Aunty Shihui,
Tks for yur compliments. You may visit our BabyStudio website for pricing details.
http://babystudio.blogspot.com

Usually our clients are through our friends' recommendation. Recently, we've try our 1st attempt to advertise in Motherhood under business thread for 3 week. We are glad to receive good responses. Will launch our next promotion in begining of June in Motherhood forum again. Do stay tune if you are interested in our pkgs & you may email us at babystudio.sg@gmail.com for firsthand info.

Luv from Hayley & mommy

My name is Ting Xuan said...

Dear Mommy of Hayley,
Gd wor, when Hayley is still a infant, she can also post very well with cheeky smile and lot of different action. We ever took tx to the trial Foto gallery studio (as recommended by someone) for a shot but all photos turn out (except 1-2 photos) are ham bao photos.no mei mei photos and in the end, the photographer and me give up. so frustrated. ai-yo...guess it took quite a lot of patience (with the photographer) and effort to make a infant/toddler to post.

average Joan said...

coooll...din know that ur hb got his own biz....