My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day - Outing at Sembawang

After my hearty lunch, I went off with mama & gong gong & left my parents enjoying their lunch. Mummy also cook my congee for my dinner & store it in a thermal pot before they went off to enjoy the movie, IronMan showing at 1.30pm.

~ It is quite an entertaining movie with thrilling storyline & which my parents enjoyed it.

After their movie, they went to NTUC to stock up 5 tins of GAIN IQ formula milk powder which is selling at promo $23.70/per tin. I drank a lot and use up a tin of 900g within a week but FM price keep increasing & this is going to burn a big hole in their pockets ever since Mummy stop her bf career. Sigh..

Then, they went to fetch me from Mama's place and fed me my dinner first. We went for a stroll & pic taking again. This time, we went to visit the Munchy Donut cafe that just newly opened near Sembawang HDB hub. DONUTS!!!! my mummy's fav.
OK.. sharing below pics that we've taken yesterday.





Me & my dearest mummy



Another pose with mummy again



Happy mummy with darling Hayley




Daddy with happy Hayley




Pretty posey Hayley with bushes of flowers/leaves




Happy Hayley with mouth wide open




Studying the flowers with mummy's




Another pretty pose again




My sexy back view




My joyful look




I love flowers..



My BIG & CHEESY POSE!!




Playing my food / utensil while my parents enjoying their dinner at Country Mana




with mummy's constant monitor over me, to ensure I'm not up to any mischief




Lastly, mummy enjoying their dinner with mininal fuss from me today. Thumb UP for me!


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

My name is Ting Xuan said...

Hayley grow into such a pretty and chubby toddler. she looked more like her mummy now. last time 9during her infant day), she used to look more like her Daddy.