My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Brown Rice Dinner

My Yummy Dinner being cooked in a saucepan
(pic by courtesty of my mummy's camera phone)

As I was enjoying my pm nap, mummy is already cooking my yummy dinner for my meal later in the evening. This time, she used organic brown rice which is given by Godma San. Last few days, I been on food jar & cereal most of the times as our old fridge is spoilt and we unable to keep our meat/fish.

Preparation of My Yummy Healthy Brown Rice Congee Dinner
1) 2 chinese spoonfuls of brown rice into a pot of water, add 2 dried scallop
2) Bring to boil over large fire, then slowly cook over small fire
3) Put in finely cut carrot slices into the pot, constantly stirred the mixture
4) Once it turns into congee, add finely cut round leaf spinach leaves, some fresh red grouper fish slices, finely cut tomatoes
5) Bring it to boil, scoop the congee & store into a thermal pot for use later.

Voila! a healthy & simple alternative meal!!


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

3 comments:

Jerral's Haven said...

wow..lil' hayley,

the congee looks yummy!! slurp slurp..!!

Godma San and Lil' Jerral

My name is Ting Xuan said...

wow, the congee must be very delicious wor. just my suggestion, you can add 1 scoop of the Eu Ren sang brown rice powder to the congee (but got to reduce the amt of rice). that's what I did when I cooked tx organic brown rice congee (use 1.5 scoop of brown rice powder + 2 scoop of rice).

* scoop is the gain iq fm blue spoon.

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hi Lil' Jerral,
Next time Godma makes some of the yummy congee for you to try hor.

Hi Mommy of TX,
tks for the tip. :)

Love Mommy Irene & Lil Hayley