My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Yummy Dinner!

Tonight, mummy prepared a special spread for my dinner!
A big yummy bowl of yummy soupy mee sua!!!

Method of preparation
1) Boil a pot of some water, adding finely chopped white silver fish
2) Once boiled, add both finely chopped & some chunky cut celery into it
3) Brew for +/- 20mins, add some finely cut tomato & minced chicken
4) Soak the mee sua in a bowl of hot water before adding into the soup

5) Add finely cut spinach
6) Serve into a bowl & garnish with some finely cut omelette
Voila Bon appetite!

*Godma San, above info for you to try & cook yummy mee sua for Jerral as well!



My yummy dinner prepared with mummy's love
( indeed a big bowl filled till rim)


& the result???? haa an empty bowl & all the dinner gone inside my tummy within 15 mins!


P/S: Mummy hoping to start me more on solid food like rice by experimenting with more interesting recipes next month.. hope I will learn to like it though I still don't like macroni,pasta & bread as much as my porridge.

~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

1 comment:

Jerral's Haven said...

wa..fortunate little hayley..

godma also want to eat ar!! u learn from your mommy next time and cook for godma to eat ok?! yummy!

godma cooking skill not good like your mommy..heehee..so have much more to learn from your mommy than i can cook for little jerral..heehee

muacks muacks..
godma san