My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, March 1, 2008

My 2nd trial class at Kindermusik Tanglin

Whosh whosh... today we are having our trial class lesson (12.30pm - 1.15pm) & this time at Tanglin Mall. Happy mummy received a phone call fm them last wed, informing us that there would be 2 avail slots for this upcoming new term, and our first lesson of the term can be a trial before we sign up. We are so happy as it means I can attend the lesson with my buddy together.

Although I enjoy the lesson & roaming happily during class, mummy keeps shaking her head in dismay coz other babies/tots are so 'guai' doing the activities with their mummies/daddies. I keep creeping to the teacher as I love the dummy doll she is holding during the start of lesson. Well, I'm not scared of strangers and warm up to the class instantly. In fact, I love to seek for the attention of the class. La la la la... humming happily to myself.

P/S: my parents yet to sign me up for the term coz they are planning our family trip in mid march and may causes me to miss 2 lessons. Kindermusik only allow make-up lessons on wkday which is not possible for mummy to bring me over as she will be working. They are still considering... will finalise their decision latest by this coming tues upon their trip cfmation.

Sharing below happy snapshots with you all.
~ Love from Happy Hayley ~



Happy me on the mrt train.. heading to meet Uncle Tim & Aunty Elaine and Buddy Vernice


After my lesson & mummy's lunch, we head to Starbucks to chill & relax

No comments: