My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Day 2 - our day trip to visit Taipei 101 Tower

It is 16th Mar & our 2nd day at Taipei.
We are staying in Rainbow Hotel which is situated in very central shopping district of XIMEN. Ok, we are fully rested to start our relax outing to visit Taipei 101 Tower today. This is also my parents' 1st trip to Taiwan & we learn to take their public transport to travel around.

Alright!!! BEWARE!!! coz loads of PICS PICS below to show you of our happy outing for the entire day. ^_^




Pic taken showing mummy & me taking their 'mrt' train to head towards Taipei Main Station




We stopover at Taipei Train station first to purchase our train tickets to HuaLian on 18th Mar. Look at the way I keep struggling to go down to roam while mummy trying to hold me back. Aiyoh... I'm so noti.







Next we took mrt to Taipei City Hall, to visit 101 tower.
Look at the tall tower behind us, that is the one we are going to visit later.





Ok .. a smilely pose & we are glad the weather is fine for such outing




Posing with daddy dearest & we stopped for lunch inside ther shopping mall before visiting the 101 tower




Our happy pose at the entrance, waiting to buy tickets for admission.





Look at me!!!!! Keep wanting to roam around and walk without heeding my parent's words, I pretend crying by hiding my face when my mummy tried to catch hold of me. Boo Boo!




OK, we are finally reached inside the top of the 101 TOWER, the world tallest building! I'm so happy to roam around and my poor parents keep chasing after me. I'm not even scared of the height!




I'm fascinated by the changing & colorful floor where we stepping on.




Quick pose with daddy dearest before I attempt to roam again




Some information of 101 tower




& with the world faster elvator built in the tower for visitor's easy access





some of the artistic design of the interior building




Another informative on the tower





the wind damper





I finally nap after my roaming up in the tower, a break for my mummy to rest after all those chasing....& we've come down & back to the entrance.




n there is my tired daddy too....





Fully rested after my nap, look at me!! I'm so smiley & cheeky posing with mummy dearest





Back to the mrt station, waiting for train to go back to XIMEN




Oops, we just changed room as the room we stayed last night is temp. The hotel staff has moved us back to a better and spacious room. A glance of our room... n the washroom is where my mummy standing at.



Another peek of the front view of our room & we are going to stay in the same room for another 5 nights.




We went for some munching at XIMEN.. mummy is eating their hawker food, cuttlefish ball with mei powder. They tried the famous mee sua fm the stall behind her. Look at the queue behind & is it indeed very yummy n a must try when you are in TAIPEI.




Next, they went to try the yummy & famous MA LA (hot & spicy) steamboat buffet which the hotel staff strongly recommend. It is indeed very hot but very nice!!!




& they have so much varieties of food and drinks to choose.... it is abt S$25 per person. Very cheap and worth trying.. YUMMY!!!! Thumbs UP!


OK.. pls stay tune & wait for our next posts on our travel pics again.


Love from Happy Tan Family

No comments: