My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Pretty Hawaiian Style

A Pretty Sunday... la la la..
& I'm dressed in my new hawaiian style-like dress from babygap ..
Off we went with Mama for breakfast together..
Here are my pretty pics to share with you all again!!!

~Love from Pretty Hayley ~


My pretty dress & showing the sexy back view


Posing with my dearest mama



Seeking towards the children playground after our breakfast



My Happy Look enjoying the swing ride



Posing with my mummy dearest

2 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

Pretty Dress... Shannon had one of this too..;p

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Hi Aunty Jasmine,
We know coz my mummy bought this same lovely dress for Shannon's 1st birthday. Hee

Do you still remb?? How time flies!