My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Fun playing with slide..

Hi all, today is a pretty Sat and I always looks fwd to mygym session in the afternoon. At mygym today, my parents let me have a try at the slide which looks so interesting and fun to play.

Sharing some of my pretty pics playing on it ^_^




~ Trying out on the slide ~



~ looking down, thinking is it safe to slide all the way....~


~ my pretty look from the side view while exploring the slide ~


After mygym session, we went and shopped around at Causeway Point. By the time we home, it was already abt 7pm. Since the evening was still early, daddy & mummy brought me to nearby playground near our block, to play with the slide again.


~ Distracted by other happy children playing nearby ~



~ Ok.. my turn to have the last round of fun with the slide.. before we head home ~


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: