My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Back at home from Zoo

~ an overview of my sweaty and active poses after we are home sweet home ~


~ a closeup of my sweaty look... I indeed need a good shower ! ~


Finally, we are back in the comfort of our loving home after a hot and sweaty experience in the Zoo. I was indeed very hot and sweating all over but still actively playing around in our home, dumping things into Daddy's camera bag. Mummy busy cooking my dinner porridge while daddy helps to unpack other stuff. Later, I was whipped to bathroom for quick and refreshing shower. What a fun-filled day we had!! Now my daddy and mummy's legs are aching all over.

* Now I can have stand-up shower in the bathroom, no need always bath in bathtub. ^_^


~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: