My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, November 1, 2007

My new collection of Baby Guess Apparel..

Guess what next, haaa? My mummy got to know about below Great Sales.. cant give it a miss, right? But she working and unables to go down for below sales and luckily Aunty Nellie helped me to choose nice & pretty dresses and skirts while she was there.




So it happened that my mummy knocked off from work slightly early today, she went to collect the loot from Aunty Nellie. Sharing below pics of my LOOT.. wow so many pcs (ttl 9 pcs)and really a steal at low price. Mummy always told me I've many rompers/sleepwears but lack of skirts and dresses. ^_^




Last thurs, my mummy bought below pretty leggings fm GAP store for me after her dinner with my godma(s). Isn't below cute and pretty esp the bear logo on my butt the next time I got to wear it. Perfect to go well with my pretty dresses or for travelling to cold places.
It is meant for my 11st month's gift for me. ^_^


Again.. thank you Mummy for above lovely gifts. A MUACKS n HUGS fm me..


~ Love from Hayley ~

No comments: