My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, October 6, 2007

My First Swimming Experience ^_^



Today, I finally experienced my 1st swim @ Yishun Safra Club.
My mommy brought me on my own with the help of Jie Jie Angel, to Safra for my 1st Swim. Jie Jie Angel recommends Safra's, to start off my 1st swim coz it is very nice place with many facilites, warm & clean pools, warm shower with baby friendly changing place in the washroom. Indeed, it turns out very nice place and we all enjoyed very much. Big tks to Jie Jie Angel's company this afternoon with us.

We been wanting to go for swiming since long time ago but can't find suitable place for me to start off. Public pool considered quite 'dirty' as I am still a small baby then. Planning to go Espasir since Yi-PO Betty stayed there but it is a bit too far.


Neverthless, I did enjoy my 1st swim and not afraid of water at all.
Sharing below Happy Pics taken this afternoon during my swim.






~ Posing in my new pretty POLO RALPH LAUREN Swimsuit given by Godma San. This is in sz 18-24 mos and I can fit in pretty well now. My 1st swimsuit and indeed very branded!!! Muacks & hugs to Godma San for the lovely swimsuit ~

~ Catch a glance of my swim diaper under the swimsuit?
(mummy told me baby needs to wear swim diaper to avoid poo in the clean pools, does my bb friends also did that?) Remember my swim diaper which my mummy got it for me during Taka Fair abt 6 months ago. Finally, I got the chance to wear it but it turned out to be very tight now. Looks like mummy got to get a new one for me soon. ~





~ Sharing my 1st swimming advenure pics ... looks at my new float which my mummy got it for me yesterday. Isn't it cute and I enjoy in it too. ~




~ Posing in my new pretty Carter Duckie Bathrobe which I finally got the chance to wear it! My mummy got this lovely pc for me from forum BP when I was abt 2 month old. Looks like I still manage to wear it before I outgrow ~




~ Posing in my relaxed pose with Jie Jie Angel ~


~ Posing demurely with my beloved mummy ~



~ Say 'Cheese'!! mY Happy PoSe with Mummy for Daddy's pleasure ~
* Special tks to Daddy from us for doing the housechore while we out enjoying our swim
(Daddy, next time do come with us for swimming!)

~ Love fm Happy Hayley and Mummy ~
(looking fwd to our next swim soon and we going to sign up for Safra membership.)

No comments: