My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, October 20, 2007

My 3rd swimming trip again ^_^

Hey all..

Lucky the weather in the afternoon turned out good, cloudy day. Perfect for swimming again. This time, we went to Yishun Safra with my Jiu Jiu (Uncle Eric) and my dearest daddy brought his required docs to sign up the membership & for mommy as well. Thank you Daddy!!
(we got the membership cards & freebies on the spot.. Horray!!)

Looks at below pics/videos, I'm enjoying the swim more & more.
P/S: Going to have my next swim on sun morn if weather permit.


~ me & my dearest daddy ~


~ My doting jiu jiu (Uncle Eric) ~

~ Our happy family portrait enjoying our swim ~



~ Taking more pics of ME??? ~


~ My new Flying stunts ~












~ Video showing me enjoying my swim ~











~ Video capturing on my hand gesture when someone sing "Twinkle Twinkle lil star.." ~



~ Love from Happy Hayley ~

No comments: