My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, September 23, 2007

"Here Comes Trouble"

Here comes 'Miss Little Troubles'..
Don't I look cheeky wearing this cool Tee telling everyone "Here comes Trouble"

Last night, we (daddy, mummy & me) went to Sakae Sushi @ Sun Plaza for dinner. This time, I was given another type of special bb chair & a kind waitress even gave me 1 set of baby's spoon and bowl for my serving. So cool.. we start to like their services more and more even the food is so-so.




Pretty me in my cool Tee, waiting to be served..


How can I forget to pose with my handsome daddy?
(trying to act cool and indifferent while posing)
~ Look at me.. I'm so happy over there and even got my own set of utensil ~


~ Love from Cheeky Hayley ~

No comments: