My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, August 13, 2007

'Ice-Cream' Girl

On 12th Aug, my mummy dressed me in this sweet babygap romper with the new 'ice-cream' clip which she has got it fm the flea market. Once again thanks to Godma Flo for bringing in such a sweetie cutie design which I simply adored..

After posing few quick shots, I took my cereal as we need to pop over Gu-Gong's new place located at Jurong West Avenue. His place is real nice and very oriental look. They knew I was very warm and turned on the air-con for my sake. I had a lovely nap at their place too . Happy times past too fast. Before I knew, we got to head back home.

~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~




~ posing with my sweet outfit and new clip ~



~ playing with my doggy toy ~




~ what a fun time I had playing and shooting for quick poses ~

No comments: