My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Posing on a Rainy Sat

~ Rain Rain goes away...~
Been a rainy day which caused us to have a change of plan. In the end, we din go anywhere except lazing at home and napping in the afternoon. Of course not forgetting photo sessions again with my daddy since we so free and plenty of time. Lately, I don't like to pose in front of camera and daddy has a hard time taking good pic of me.

Here are some mugshots that my daddy managed to capture for me. ^_^


Lets begin the Photo Session..


Gazing loving at my daddy..who snap snap away


A very cheeky look as I very curious to the big camera which my daddy use it to snap



I love the colorful stacking cups that my parents got for me from Taka fair


In the evening, mumy changed me into this pretty sleepwear as we going to Sun Plaza for their dinner and grocery shopping.
* I remember jie Jie Jaimie also has this pretty set as me..



A big close up of pretty me in PINK and pretty hairclip given by Godma Flo



Posing together with mummy



Another round of posing before we finally go kai kai for a short while

~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~

No comments: