My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy National Day - 42nd Birthday

My 1st time celebrating national day..
we stayed at home and watched the national day parade fm our TV insteead.
~ Here wishing Singapore happy 42nd Birthday ~

We the citizens of Singapore
Pledge ourselves as one united people
Regardless of race, language or religion
To build a democratic society
Based on justice and equality So as to achieve happiness
Prosperity and progress for our nation

Super wakey in the morn.. I'm still so sleepy..


Getting dressed to go out for my morn walk

~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~

2 comments:

Flo. aka Xiangyun said...

Oohhh... hayley dear, u r so good at posing for your Daddy! i love these shots of u :) *muacks*

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

godma flo..
actually hor my daddy had a hard time lately taking pic of me.. as I keep fidgeting around. Still glad you like those poses :)