My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Shopping Trip @ AMK HUB

Another Sat arrives!!!
Today my parents decided to bring me to AMK HUB, shopping for our new fridge. To our dismay, there are not many fridge models being displayed and end up we din get to choose any model we like. Wow.. the HUB is super crowded, packed with many ppls.. making us dizzy. We ended the day by enjoying our quiet dinner at Sakae Sushi at SUN PLAZA instead. While my parents enjoying their ramen, I enjoyed my rice cereal + 1 cube carrot puree + 1 cube apple puree + 160ml BM. Yummy!

* Of course, my daddy brought along his camera to snap my happy moments to share :P

~ HuGs & KiSSes fm Happy Hayley ~



my daddy try to snap a closeup pic for my passport. Can I use abv nice pic for passport?

all dressed up playing my toy while waiting for my mummy
(tks to Uncle Andy for the nice TOP he got fm Gap store)



All dressed and ready for KAI KAI



Posing happily ~ shopping in a super crowded AMK hub

posing with my dearest mummy & daddy @ AMK hub




sitting in a baby chair which resemble a bumbo seat @ Sakae Sushi Sun Plaza ~ enjoying my dinner too at ease



"Pulling my daddy's ear" tsk tsk

No comments: