My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Another wonderful & well spent SAT

Let me share my program today...
Morning after my bath/milk, we went to Mos burger for my parents' breakfast and then to NTUC to shop for ingredients for my weekly purees.
Then mama/gong-gong came over to visit me and we played till I dozed off for mid noon nap.


Next, Godma Flo popped over and I was giggling so much with laughter fm the joy of playing. Godma Flo even patted me to sleep for my afternoon nap. BY the time I awoke fm my nap, my parents n godma went to catch Simpsons movie while my mama bbsit me. They even went to Country Mana for nice dinner after movie .. Totally forgot that I was waiting for them to come home.

What a well spent and well rest day for us although we stay at home and I cant watch the funny Simpsons movie.

~ Love fm Happy Hayley ~

P/S: do catch the movie as it soooo funny filled with silly jokes. :) lol

Godma Flo, do come over again soon once u free.. I wanna play with you again.


awoke fm my mid noon nap.. I READY for some action .. arrrr


still lazing around for few mins .. oops I going to fell down fm the big bed...



~ posing with Godma Flo ~


~ posing with gong-gong, mama & mummy ~
(looking sweetly at my gong-gong.. tsk tsk)

2 comments:

Jerral's Haven said...

halo hayley..

hmm..how godma wish we will there w u together w bb jerral..2 bad bb jerral is sick n cant come over.. sigh. never mind, we shall come over to play w u again when didi better ok! glad u have fun!

luv.
godma san

Hello! My name is Hayley Tan said...

Godma San,
looking fwd to see u all again soon ^_^