My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My 8th month celebration ^_^

Hey all, I turns 8 month old today.. reaching another milestone again.
This time, my parents bought me a bday cake fm Bengawan Solo, to celebrate my special day since last month they din celebrate for me.


Actually I wonder if I should say it out..?
Although I've a wonderful time posing with my cake, blowing candles, making wish & cutting cake. In actual fact, I din even get to taste a tiny wee bit of the cream fm my cake. I'm left drooling with saliva when my mama & my parents eating the cakes BY THEMSELVES.
Hayley wondered : "where is my share?? sob sob"


Anyway sharing below pics fm my special day.. CHEERS!!!
~ Love fm Sweetie Hayley ~


Hayley: "hmm a cake for me again?"

YESSSS!! the cake is for me to celebrate my special day.. boy I'm so happy




~ candlelight, cake singing song session ~





~ photo session again with my mama, daddy & mummy ~




~ look at my bewildered look.
( arrrr...no cake left for me to taste after all the posing stunts which I need to waste my energy.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY 8TH MTH BIRTHDAY HAYLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSuvu