My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Friday, March 9, 2007

My 1st Flip ^_^

Yesterday afternoon, I did my 1st flip on my own at mama's place.
When my parents came to fetch me in the evening, they were quite unbelievable when mama related the whole event to them.

After we reached home, my mummy lay me onto the mat while she went to unpack my stuff. I decided to flip again to show them my new trick. My mummy finally saw that and was so happy & very PROUD of me. Hee hee (my action too fast for her to grab camera).

However, I now learn to flip onto my tummy but still dont know how to turn back again. Hence, always try till my face red red & cry for help.

Sharing below video of my flipping taken this afternoon after we reached home fm our shopping trip.

(will upload shortly)

~ Love fm Hayley ~

No comments: