My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Babies Gathering Again (14th Mar) ^_^

Dear all,

Today my mummy is on leave again (specially took leave just to bring me to attend this bb gathering organised by auntie Jaimie).

Since I knew mummy is not working today, I broke my zzz pattern and woke at 11am. After bathing and feeding, I'm ready to go over for the fun gathering.

Sharing pics of many cute bb friends I've met today. All are so pretty n handsome bebes (total of 11 bebes). I really had a fun day.. Super Happy!!!

Thank you mummy for helping to brighten up my day!!!
~ Lots of love fm Hayley ~


a overall view of all adorable bebes

Super Happy Hayley ^_^


See so many bebes lying & playing happily


Me & bb Mandy & bb Talia


me & bb Mandy who has very sweet n soft voice


Overall view (so many bebes right?)


Taking a pic of us huh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. I'm stealing some of them :P

Anonymous said...

BB Hayley... U are outstanding ^^ muacks *godmum et

Anonymous said...

Hey,
so many babies. Hayley, where are you??? keke..