My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Vivio City.. here i comes






On 31st Jan (wed), my mummy brought me to Vivio City to meet my Godma San who is working there, for lunch.

We are so excitied as we never been there before.. heard it is a new n big shopping mall. We woke up real early n my mummy helped me to prepare nice nice to go kai kai.

** See the above pic showing Godma San carrying me.. the way i trying to play hard for her to practise her skill of carrying bb. ^_^
*Dear godma san, cant wait to c the arrival of yur bb Jerral in mid april. I going to have a playmate soon.. horray!

My grand aunties n Great grandma n mama also dropped by vivio city just to see me upon hearing we will be there. Look at our happy pics. What a fun-filled day!

Love fm Hayley~

No comments: