My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Sunday, February 11, 2007

My new sleeping record ^_^

According to my parents, I broke my 1st sleeping record on 8th Feb.

I managed to sleep through my first night without waking for mid feeding in the night. Normally I will wake between 3-4am for milk milk n then went back to zzzz again. But on that special night after my last feeding at 10.30pm, I zzzz around 11.30pm till 6.40am the next day.

For the following next 3 nights, the same things happened again.
9th feb - I zzzz around 12.00am till 8.00am the next day.
10th feb - I zzzz around 11.45am till 7.00am the next day.
11th feb - I zzzz around 12.00am till 7.30am the next day.

wow.. a big achievement fm me .. *praying hard I will maintain this pattern*
My daddy n mummy are very proud of me (hope no more panda eyes n tired nights for them).

** Daddy n Mummy, I hui jia you and keep up the good work and be a good girl to u. ^_^

~ Love fm Hayley ~

No comments: