My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, January 8, 2007

My 1st Outing in Yr 2007 (new yr day)






I had my ever first outing and it also happened on a new year day.
Me so excitied and was up very early getting ready to go 'kai kai' with my parents. Cant wait to see the outside world. * See my cheeky look below and you will know why. ^_*

Since this was my 1st trip, my parents decided to bring me somewhere near our home .. to Causeway Point (which is just 2 mrt stops away).
* also my first time taking public transport (MRT), a big eyes opener for me.

The shopping mall was so crowded on that day. Lucky my parents found a nursing room to give me feeding when I was hungry after 1/2 hr reaching there. So glad nowsaday shopping malls have such facility. After feeding, we went to Mac for my parents to have their early dinner.

Although it was a short 2-1/2 hr trip for me, I was sleeping soundly by the time I reached home.. zzzz (special thanks to my parents for giving me an enjoyable day).

Kisses n Hugs fm Hayley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello dear baby hayley..

u have really grown bigger and much more huggable ar..! mama is right..u do look very loveable and pretty in that pink romper!

glad u got behave good when mama and papa bring u out ar...continue to be like this ar..so that next time mama can bring you out to better place and can go shop shop with all ur nice godmas!
lots of muacks and hugz hugz..heehee
from Godma san..

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to go "kai-kai" with u hayley =) and to tie your hair and dress u up pretty pretty ! hehheh! love, Godma flo ")