My current status ...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Hayley 4th Month Celebration

Monday, December 18, 2006

More pics updated fm bb Hayley

Sharing some more cute pics fm me.. ^_^
You'll see me growing with each day passing...

I still have 1 wk to countdown b4 my big day (1st mth celebration), which also happens to fall on x'mas day.
Wow.. does that means I am going to have my 1st x'mas gifts as well?

Looking forwards to see you all on that day. Cya


1) Pic on my first day ~ together with Daddy n Mummy














2) Pic on my first day ~ together with Godmother San n Godmother ET & Mummy


3) Pic on my 2nd day ~ just me with my mummy :)
** Loves being cuddled with mummy, makes me feel warm




4) Suntanning session ~ ain't am I sexy ?





























--> Pic on my 2oth day ~ posing for my mummy

~ end~
Love fm Hayley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Hayley, Godma Flo was on her way home on the plane when you were born! Though i wasnt by your mummy's side, i was praying for the both of you =) Thank your Daddy Nic for taking down your birth with his cam. and you can enjoy and relish all these moments when you grow older in the days to come! Love you!